Dates: 9-13 September 2013: 14.00-17.00 CEST (Central European Summer Time)
Location: Internet – webinar system (for registered participants)
Participants: max. 20 per session
Free of charge – voluntary contributions such as lectures, scientific committee membership, open access teaching materials & literature or sponsorship are welcome. Download the preliminary programme here.
Contact Ineke Malsch: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Register online if you intend to participate via the form below.
2) Send in an abstract if you want to present your research in a master class
3) Nominate candidate lecturers you would like to hear
4) Comment on the preliminary programme
5) Forward the announcement to your colleagues